Researcher, Emacs-enthusiast, procrastinator and more.
- Modeling of pedestrian dynamics
- Validation and verification of models for pedestrian dynamics
- Fundamental diagram (density-velocity relation and density-flow relation)
- Research Software Development
- Space-continuous force-based models
- Space-continuous velocity-based models
- Cellular-automata for pedestrian dynamics
- Data-based models for pedestrian dynamics (NN, deep-learning, …)
- Development of tools and scripts for data analysis
An overview of the projects can be found here.
A complete list of publication can be found here.
- Experimental Investigation on the Alleged Gender-differences in Pedestrian Dynamics: A Study Reveals No Gender Differences in Pedestrian Movement Behavior. 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.2973917 (2020)
- Prediction of pedestrian dynamics in complex architectures with artificial neural networks 10.1080/15472450.2019.1621756 (2019)
- Modeling of Pedestrian and Evacuation Dynamics 10.1007/978-3-642-27737-5_705-1 (2018)
Lectures and supervisions
An overview of my lectures and supervised theses can be found here.
What else do you need to know?
To be honest, I’m having some trouble remembering right now, so why don’t you just watch my movie and it will answer all your questions.