Getting started with JuPedSim
In this tutorial we will see how to use JuPedSim.
- I will focus only on
- Besides, I will take the example of
- You can see this tutorial on YouTube.
Get the code of
Download the code from the repository (
Once the download is finished, change to the directory of the code.
The git branch will be by default
git statusto check).
Create a project
If you don’t have
CLion yet, you can get it from here.
It is free for students and open-source projects.
- Open a project. The “project file” in our case is the file
CLionwill read it, and then index the whole project. This may take some time. (this initialization process takes place only for the first setup of the project.)
Start building the project –> click on
jpscorehas quit a lot of source files. Therefore, the compilation of the whole project takes some time (patience T__T)
- In the directory inputfiles as well as in demos you can find some
inifilesto start with.
- You can edit the inifile to have more control over the simulation. The result of the simulation is in the file trajectories.xml. Make sure to read the online documentation here.
Visualization of the results
jpsvis1 and visualize the trajectory-file.
- Next time I will show how to work with
- Questions? Problems? Open an issue using GitLab issue tracker.
jpsviscomes with an executable for Windows and a
dmg-filefor Mac OS X. ↩